The CableData Collector™ identifies and allows you to report on PD activity in LIVE MV/HV cable networks. This early identification helps to reduce the need for disruptive maintenance outages, by highlighting high risk areas in ample time for repairs and replacements to be made.
Cable asset managers around the world have a very real need to understand the condition of their aging Medium and High Voltage (MV/HV) assets. The CableData Collector™ (CDC) is designed to help in the management and, ultimately, the reliability of these cable networks.
- Cost effective collection of accurate PD data without the deployment of specialist engineers
- Collection of PD information from live MV/HV voltage cables eliminates the risk and disruption of expensive off-line testing
- Quick assessment of a large number of cables to build up a total view of the condition of a distribution cable network
- Prevents unplanned outages by identifying cable defects before they fail
- Lightweight, portable and ready-to-use
- Quickly highlights cables that require more detailed analysis techniques
- Detects and measures PD activity in single and 3 phase cables
- Works with all insulated cable types
- Data collection is fast (under 10 minutes/cable) and can be done by technicians with no specific PD training
- Expert cable condition analysis and reporting done after the data is collected
- Training available for analysis software purchasers
- Small, robust, portable and easy to use