ENV2 – EnviroSensor™
Measure ambient temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and three-axis acceleration –indicative measurements
- Temperature: -20°C ~ +80°C (-4°F ~ +176°F)
- Humidity: 0% ~ 100% RH (most useful for 20% ~ 80% RH)
- Barometric pressure: resolution better than 0.001 hPa
- Acceleration: ±2g, ±4g, ±8g ranges
- Configurable sensitivity
- Mechanical shock events – detect accidental bumps to sensitive equipment
- Seismic disturbances – records pre- and post-earthquake accelerations
- Tilt events – high sensitivity for detecting structural changes
- User configurable thresholds for mechanical shock, and seismic triggers
- Acceleration recording: 480 samples at 32 accelerations-per-second
- PQube 3 supports up to two EnviroSensor Probes – use for comparison (for example, detect clogged air filters with differential barometric pressure)
The PQUBE3 Power Quality Meter – Just One Model Auto-Configures for Every Worldwide Power Configuration
PQube3 fully complies with IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Ed. 3 (the only instrument that does!), Flicker IEC 61000-4-15 Class F1, RVC – Rapid Voltage Changes, 2kHz-150kHz Range Measurements, 4 MHz Transient Recorder, and more… No software required
- Class A Edition 3 Power Quality
- Energy Revenue Meter – the best Class 0.2 Accuracy
- Additional AC, DC, and Environment Sensor Channels
- World’s Smallest & Most Advanced Power Analyzer
- Built-in email – every PQube 3 comes with its own FREE email account
- No software required.
- If you can use a digital camera, you can use a PQube 3!
The only Class A instrument certified for the new-for-2015 Edition 3 of IEC Standard 61000-4-30. 512 samples per cycle, sags/dips, swells, interruptions, voltage and current harmonics, Flicker IEC 61000-4-15 Class F1, RVC – Rapid Voltage Changes, 2kHz – 150kHz Emissions Recorder, 4 MHz Transient Recorder, and much more…
It goes beyond AC power too. Records environmental data – such as temperature, humidity and barometric pressure, vibration, 3-axis acceleration – as well as process parameters, including torque, RPM, fuel level, water flow, and more.
Easy to install, easy to use! Delivers ultra-precise results immediately to your inbox.
PQube 3 DELIVERS INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN USE IMMEDIATELY
- Monitors AC power (or DC power), but also your process parameter like speed or flow, with additional analog AC/DC channels
- Enhances the power diagnostic by also measuring the environmental conditions with advanced EnviroSensor probes
- Your campaign measurements are stored for years, and continuously stored as 1 min (min/max/average) trends daily, or 5 min trends, weekly or monthly. No gaps, you don’t miss a single cycle
- You can store several thousands of events (16 GB flash memory)
- Extensive library of waveform triggers on voltage magnitude, voltage HF impulses, frequency, currents inrush , AC/DC channels, and more.
- All measured parameters are available every half-second in real-time (via Modbus or SNMP)
- Trends and events can be quickly accessed using your Internet browser – no software needed
- Interface available in more than 13 languages– the graphs can be delivered in two simultaneous languages (ideal for international teams)
PQube 3 INSTALLS EASILY
- Connects the mains voltage directly into the PQube 3 terminals up to 600VAC nominal
- Connects safely and quickly to currents with split-core CTs or Flexible (Rogowsky coils) CTs
- Auto configures by auto-detecting the mains frequency, wiring configuration and nominal voltage
- Allows easy wiring verification and provides status via the embedded color touch screen, can be operated with protection gloves.
- Can manage connection wiring mistakes after installation is done, via its configuration
PQube 3 IS EASY TO USE
- Easy changes in configuration can be done on site with a USB thumb drive, or remotely via Web browser, FTP or email. The configuration is a text file
- Free firmware updates can be done on site with a USB thumb drive, or via Web browser or FTP
MULTI-CIRCUIT, REVENUE-GRADE ACCURATE ENERGY METER
- Easily connects current channels with split-core CTs or Flexible (Rogowsky coils) CTs
- Supports 8 X single phase circuit or 2 X 3-phase circuits
- Complies with ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2 revenue grade accuracy (*)
- Computes 4-quadrant energy (import/export, reactive/capacitive)
- Computes active/reactive/apparent powers, Power Factor or DPF (CosPhi)
- Supports user-defined demand intervals (3, 10, 15, 30, 60 mins)
- Publishes real-time values of all powers and energies (Modbus TCP/IP)
(*) Class 0.2S IEC 62053-22, too!
ABOVE AND BEYOND POWER MONITORING: ENVIRONMENT AND PROCESS
- Enhance your diagnostic by adding:
- Temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, shock and sesimic measurements, vibration level with PSL’s advanced EnviroSensors (ENV2)
- External sensors measurements, e.g .level gauges, solar irradiance, flow, speed, battery charge and consumption, with PQube3 four analog AC/DC channels
- Detect and record mechanical shocks, seismic disturbances, tilt changes
PQube 3 HAS THE BEST POWER QUALITY AND POWER ANALYZER SPECS
- Synchronized sampling at 512 sample per cycle on ALL channels
(includes eight currents, four AC/DC analog, one digital)
- Up to 4 MHz(*) high frequency impulse detection and recording, on all four voltage channels
- Fully compliant with Class A requirements of the measurement method IEC 61000-4-30 Ed3
- Sags/swells/interruptions on mains voltage, (IEC 61000-4-30 Ed3 /IEEE 519), also on analog AC/DC channels
- Voltage, current harmonics and inter-harmonics according to IEC 61000-4-7
- Voltage Flicker Class F1 according to IEC 61000-4-15
- 2 kHz-150 kHz conducted emissions according to IEC 61000-4-30 ed3 (real time and recorded)
- Monitoring of 2 X 3-phase voltage synchronized measurements (dual mode)
- Clock synchronization via NTP, SNTP, or GPS
- Waveform recordings up to 128 cycles, and up to 16 seconds RMS, upon event occurrence
- Months of measurement data (16 GB embedded flash memory)
- Embedded Web server, FTP server, email server, and embedded firewall
The PQube 3 Can be Installed in These Configurations:
Snap onto DIN-rail
Probably the most common way to install a PQube 3, typically used for semiconductor equipment, large medical MRI’s and CT’s, elevator controls, wind turbine nacelles, etc. This is the least expensive, most compact, and simplest installation.
Use your own DIN rail enclosure
If you want your PQube 3 in its own enclosure, either because you don’t have room in your electric panel or you want your PQube 3 to be more visible and accessible, then mount it inside a standard DIN rail enclosure. It’s your easiest and least expensive option.
Pre-wired rugged pole-mount
Perfect for distribution line monitoring. The enclosure is IP44 rated, vented for temperature reduction, made from non-corrosive polycarbonate, and the stainless steel pole-mount brackets make for a quick and secure installation. The cellular modem ready option is ideal for collecting data where Ethernet connectivity is often unavailable. Power can be taken from the monitored line, or from a separate instrument power line.
Pre-wired rugged wall-mount
When a rugged indoor or outdoor wall-mount installation is required, this product is perfect. The enclosure is IP44 rated, it’s vented for warmer conditions, and you have a hinged window for viewing or accessing the PQube 3’s full color touchscreen display. Quick-connect terminal blocks make wiring simple, and the cellular modem ready option helps simplify data collection.
If you’re moving from site to site, this is what you need! It’s a PQube 3 in a compact enclosure with safety-shrouded clip-on fused banana voltage leads. All connections are pluggable, and there’s even an option enabling internal mounting of a cellular modem – so you don’t have to connect to the customer’s network, which can be a real IT challenge. Just add some of our split-core or flexible current sensors, and you are ready to go. Perfect for field service.
19-inch rack-mount: special single phase rack mounts
A good choice for data centers and substations. PSL can supply special single-phase rack mounts with plug-in connectors for pairs of PQube 3’s, or just a single PQube 3.
PSL can supply special enclosures and wiring for your needs. Here’s an example: A major shipboard needed multiple PQube 3s in a single, pre-wired, IP-rated enclosure.