The new 2018 DayCor® ROMHD is a 4-axis (or 5-axis, per demand) active gyro stabilized airborne inspection system. The imaging system includes the high definition (HD)DayCor® corona (UV) detection sensor with combinations of a HD TV camera, a HD Frame camera and an IR sensor. All sensors that are being used are of the best existing brands.
The stabilized system and the characteristics of the cameras and sensors enable high speed flight and remote detection of electrical and mechanical failures on overhead lines and installations.
DayCor® ROMHD is a top notch system due to the selection of cameras which are incorporated in a gyro stabilized payload. This system provides high resolution images and videos that are most appropriate for reports.
Discharge sensitivity of 1 pC from 15 meters coupled with rapid optical zoom and auto focus enables reliable detection and capture of distant corona emission, and of moving targets without smearing the output image.
DayCor® ROMHD can accommodate for concurrent Infra-Red (IR), Ultraviolet (UV), TV and Frames inspection cameras.
Installation is easy and fast, adjustable to most vehicle makes. Supplied with an installation kit and detailed instructions.
- HD sensors
- Excellent real time imaging
- Excellent sensitivity for all parameters
- Reliable data acquisition system
- Four axis active gyro stabilization supporting high quality video recording
- Low weight and dimensions
- Easy installation and operation
- Fit for high speed inspections
- Incorporates the best available detection sensors
- Fit for nose or belie installations or any other desired configuration on most helicopters
- Fit for dual use
- TCU – Turret Cameras Unit
- Cameras: UV | IR | Video | Frame
- IFU – Interface Unit
- IMU – Inertial Measurement Unit for angular data output
- INS – Inertial Navigation System for geo pointing and reference
- HCU – Hand Control Unit controls all components, integrated into one laptop
- Video Recorder
- Additional items: Rear Seat Rack | Mount |Corona Base | Radiometric Package | Video Tracker | Video Monitor | Rear Seat Rack | Mount | Training
- Perfect for long distance, fast and remote inspection
- Comfortable operation
- Can provide immediate results with on the fly diagnostics
- Provides a comprehensive view of the inspected scene
- Streamlines productivity with simultaneous operation of sensors
- Provides reliable information for effective maintenance programs
- Features guarantee safe flight and remote operation
- Corona, being an intermittent phenomenon with typical repetition rate, is tricky to observe. The faster you fly the greater is the chance to miss a problematic spot. Scanning at lower speed yields more detailed information but the covered distance will decrease. The DayCor® ROMHD is the solution for it is sensitive enough to allow high speed inspection.
- Safety—with the DayCor ROMHD a safe inspection is guaranteed due to its special optics that enables reliable inspection from a distance of more than 50m.
- Hovering with a helicopter involves helicopter’s power; load, air density etc. DayCor® ROMHD ensures low systems weight and extended mission endurance.
- To make the best of airborne inspection recorded videos are necessary. It is always surprising to retrieve unnoticed things while flying. The DayCor ROMHD provides high resolution, full VGA standard video friendly MPEG1 format.