The LD Cowley VDPRG Electrical Outlet Tester – V3 Test Set has been designed to meet the exact testing requirements specified in Section 5 of the CSA Z32-09 / Z32-15 Standards of the Electrical safety and essential electrical systems in health care facilities. The set is easy to use and extremely efficient in operation. With a calibrated voltage / current meter you will have everything you need to perform electrical tests as laid out in the CSA Standard.
This product increases the effectiveness and profitability of companies performing “Z32” testing in health care facilities. Reducing the time needed to perform tests and ensure safe operation of electrical circuits can assist in reducing the cost of testing.
Designed to Test 120 volt AC receptacles up to 30 amps:
- Section 5.4.3 Voltage drop test for grounded systems
- Section 126.96.36.199 Polarity test
- Section 188.8.131.52.1 Ground return path voltage rise for grounded systems (V1 Test: Gr to N voltage)
- Section 184.108.40.206.2 Ground return path voltage rise (V2 Test: Ground conductor integrity under load)
Other Tests in the Standard:
- Section 220.127.116.11 Retentive force testing criteria
- Included: receptacle retention tester
- Section 5.9 Voltage difference between ground points
- Included: specified filter for 20 milli volt tests
Features and Equipment Certification
- NO software is required
- MS Excel is recommended for data entry
- Calibration is easily accomplished with a calibrated current meter (no third party testing required)
- Interteck Certified: Interteck Testing “Special Electrical Equipment Inspection”
Certification Components: All components are CSA or equivalent certified and all components are soldered and “lock tight” in position.
- Replacement Parts: In the unlikely event that a part needs replacement, components are user replaceable and generally readily available.
- Enclosure: Enclosed in Sturdy Zarges case
- Weight: 20 kg (with all components)