The ISA TDX 5000 is developed as a compact solution for high voltage Capacitance and Tan Delta (Dissipation Factor) measurements. Using the reactor option, TDX 5000 can also perform tests on rotating machines.
For USA and Germany only STS 3000 light with TD 5000 and/or TDX 5000 module are available.
- Fully automatic
- Variable output frequency: 15 – 500 Hz
- Output voltage up to 12 kV
- Tan Delta, capacitance, dissipation factor measurements and exciting current test
- PADS – Power Apparatus Diagnostic Software for automatic testing, assessment and report
- Local control with a large graphic display
- USB interface and Ethernet interface for PC connection
- Patented technology for capacitance and Tan Delta measurement
- Light and compact
The ISA TDX 5000 equipment performs the measurement of the Tan Delta, of the dissipation factor and of the capacitance of a transformer or of any device, at the frequency of the mains or in a wide frequency range. The measurement is performed by patented technology.
TDX 5000 measurement circuitry incorporates a reference high voltage capacitor, rated 200 pF, with a Tan Delta better than 0.005%, and a reference resistor bridge, with accuracy better than 0.01%, and thermal drift less than 1 ppM/°C. The patented circuitry and the variable frequency output make test results immune from external noise.