The ISA DRTS 66 advanced secondary injection relay test system and power system simulator is designed to satisfy all the needs related to commissioning and maintaining substations and to testing protection relays, energy meters, transducers and power quality meters. Four hardware configurations are available:
- DRTS 66: with 6 Current 6 Voltage generators plus 1 battery simulator.
- DRTS 64: with 6 Current 4 Voltage generators plus 1 battery simulator.
- DRTS 34: with 3 Current 4 Voltage generators plus 1 battery simulator.
- DRTS 33: with 3 Current 3 Voltage generators plus 1 battery simulator.
The powerful current outputs (3 x 64 A at 860 VA) and voltage outputs (3 x 300 V at 100 VA) of the ISA DRTS series allow for the test of any type of relays including electromechanical relays. The test sets integrate the IEC61850 protocol interface for testing relay with Ethernet-based substation communication protocol.
ISA DRTS 66 Features:
- Manual control with color display.
- Simultaneously available: 6 Current and 6 Voltage plus 1 battery simulator outputs.
- High current outputs : 6 x 32 A, 3 x 64 A,1 x 128 A
- High power outputs: 6 x 430 VA, 3 x 860 VA, 1 x 1000 VA.
- Voltage outputs: 6 x 300V at 100 VA.
- High accuracy outputs: better than 0.05%.
- IEC61850 protocol interface.
- USB and Ethernet interface.
- Pen drive interface.
- End to end test with GPS or IRIG-B.
- Advanced testing and data management software TDMS.
- Complete library of relays from the major manufacturers.
- Highest quality, safety and reliability.
- Worldwide high quality technical support in 100 Countries.
The DRTS 66 can be operated directly from the front panel by means of large color graphical display, rotary selector, keypad and function keys. Two PC interfaces, USB and Ethernet, allow to control the test set with TDMS.
TDMS software is a powerful software package for testing Protective relays, Watt-hour meters, Transducers and Power quality meters. This testing can be performed in transmission, distribution and power generation. TDMS provides data management for acceptance and maintenance testing activities.