The ISA CBA 1000 circuit breaker timing test equipment is a reliable and accurate operating device for the maintenance and commissioning of circuit breakers. Designed for medium and high voltage substations. Capable of performing static and dynamic contact resistance measurement. The CBA 1000 is an accurate timing speed and motion analyzer.
ISA CBA 1000 Features:
- Circuit Breaker timing test set suitable for EHV, HV and MV circuit breakers
- Built-in 200 A microhmmeter – static and dynamic contact resistance measuremen
- 6 main and 6 resistive contact inputs
- Up to 4 trip/close coils control
- 7 analog inputs
- 4 auxiliary timing contact
- Circuit Breaker test with two ends connected to ground (BSG option)
- Cross trigger for the synchronization of up to 4 CBA 1000
- Stand alone functionality – no PC connection is required
- Analysis and result evaluation directly on the display
- Internal memory for up to 250 test results and 64 pre-defined test plans
- USB and RS232 port
The CBA 1000 is a unique tool for the complete test of all circuit
breakers. It is a powerful timing and motion analyzer test set
with built-in 200 A pure DC current MicroOhmmeter for static
and dynamic contact resistance tests.
The CBA 1000 is a stand alone unit with a large graphical display.
The unit is supplied with TDMS analysis software that performs
test result analysis and reporting. TDMS is also a powerful Test and Data
Management software, compatible with all ISA Test Sets.
All CBA 1000 circuits have been designed to ensure safe and
reliable operations in the noisy environment of HV / MV substations
and power plants.