Safety is the key. For that reason, inoLECT has designed the InoRAC2 Portable Remote Racking system a custom remote unit that can be programmed to safely rack all of your power breakers in and out. Remote Racking allows your operators to perform their duties at a safe distance. By allowing operators to remotely rack breakers over 75 feet away, the inoRAC2 can greatly reduce the risk of sustaining an arc flash injury.
The inoRAC2 remote racking device can operate all major manufacturers low and medium voltage breakers, it’s easy to move and can be custom programmed to mimic site breaker operating procedures.
InoRAC2 Remote Racking System Highlights:
Safe for Personnel & Equipment
- Unit constantly controls & monitors torque & position to protect personnel & equipment from damage
- Remotely operated from outside of the arc flash boundary, over 75’ away
- Compatible with LV and MV circuit breakers from all major manufacturers
- Forklift/Dolly design is easy stored & maneuvered
- Accessories allow one unit to operate different breakers
- High-Def Color touch panel provides realtime feedback of breaker status
- Adjustable motor can be raised or lowered to align with any level of breaker
- Unit racks breakers quicker & safer than can be achieved by hand
What if you have 20 substations?
Your facility is unique and we understand. That’s why we’ve created a Remote Racking product for customers with multiple substations or switchgear locations. The inoRAC2 Portable device consists of an anodized aluminum base, and two portable cases. The base component is similar to that of the original inoRAC unit, but without the technical components.
All computerized “smart pieces” have been removed and placed in the cases for easy relocation. The larger box is the Portable Control Unit (PCU), which contains the drive operation hardware. The smaller box contains the Portable Touchscreen Panel, where the operator will control all operations. The boxes are connected with two (2) cables, which can be any specified length needed. This will allow customers to purchase any number of base units, and have them all function with one set of “smart” cases.