Safety is the key. For that reason, inoLECT has designed the custom InoLECT InoRAC2 Remote Racking unit that can be programmed to safely rack all of your power breakers in and out. Remote racking allows your operators to perform their duties at a safe distance. By allowing operators to remotely rack breakers over 75 feet away, the inoRAC can greatly reduce the risk of sustaining an arc flash injury. This remote racking device can operate all major manufacturers low and medium voltage breakers, it’s easy to move and can be custom programmed to mimic site breaker operating procedures.
To ensure safe operation, inoLECT will provide on-site professional training on the use of the InoRAC2 Remote Racking unit for your employees on your switchgear.
Did you know that 5 – 10 Arc Flash incidents occur each day?*
In spite of regulations requiring Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), 5 to 10 Arc Flash incidents occur every day in the US (CapSchell, Inc.). Those accidents result in injuries ranging from minor burns to permanent hearing and vision loss, to death. At least one death is attributed to Arc Flash EVERYDAY.* Don’t let it be you or your employees.
InoRAC2 Remote Racking Safety Details
- Unit constantly controls & monitors torque & position to protect personnel & equipment from damage
- Remotely operated from outside of the arc flash boundary, over 75’ away
- Compatible with LV and MV circuit breakers from all major manufacturers
- Forklift/Dolly design is easy stored & maneuvered
- Accessories allow one unit to operate different breakers
- High-Def Color touch panel provides realtime feedback of breaker status
- Adjustable motor can be raised or lowered to align with any level of breaker
- Unit racks breakers quicker & safer than can be achieved by hand
Patent No. US 8,604,369 B2
Breakers we Interface to:
Here is a short sample list of some of the breakers we already can remotely rack.
Contact Us to discuss your breakers.
- Allis Chalmers
- Westinghouse DB-50, DB25
- GE Magneblast, AK-2-25, 2-50
- Many more